If you'd like to apply, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio in PDF format or link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org
During your internship you’d be working alongside a small team on exciting projects with a fast turn around. Usual tasks would include research, idea generation, materials sourcing and concept mock-ups and sampling.
We'd like you to:
- Have a desire to be creative with a good eye for design
- Be able to visualise designs in both 2D and 3D outcomes
- Have conceptual graphic design and making skills
- Enjoy keeping up-to-date with current trends
- Have a wide range of research resources to draw upon
- Have good communication skills
- Have a minimum of Basic-Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Skills in 3D programs a plus but not essential.